Monday, October 17, 2011

Viviscal

I have always struggled with thinning hair after I had my kids. I guess the older you get the less lustrous our hair looks.  I have tried so many products and they did made a difference but either stopped working or never did much for my hair. I have an oily scalp and dry ends. I have always loved long hair but I was at that point that I just had enough seeing my hair just fall out so much, dull and not growing anymore. When I was giving the opportunity to try this product of course I was excited. With any product that requires to be taken orally I had to do my research and look for more information on it and what I found were great reviews. I decided to try this product. I have been using it for a little more than three weeks and it says that the best results appear after six months of using this product. I am not saying that my hair is longer or fuller but it's sure is stronger. I have been using it for a short time and yes I have seen a bit of a difference on the texture of my hair. I still lose hair when I brush but not as much and the feel of my hair has improved. I am very excited to see the final results.  This product is recommended to be taken twice a day after meals for six months. I have not had any problems taking this product. It's made of natural ingredients and it's Gluten free.


Three weeks ago when I first started taking this product.

 This is a picture on how my hair looks from the back. The length hasn't changed so an after picture isn't necessary at the moment. I will be giving an update and posting pictures of the final results on this product in the near future just to give you an update and progress. I like what I see so far. Thanks to BeautyStat for giving me the opportunity to try this great product! 





I received this sample products compliments from BeautyStat but the review and objective opinion is my own.

For more information on Viviscal Natural Supplements, please visit www.viviscal.com
Take advantage of our special Friends and Family discount and enter the code "STAT" to get $10 off your purchase of $50 or more until October 31st. 

*I recommend you do your own research and speak to your doctor before you start taking any supplement.

No comments:

Post a Comment