Monday, October 17, 2011

KORRES/ Quercetin & Oak Antiaging Eye Primer

I always wear eye primers when I have long days or a special event. They help my eyeshadow stay on longer and look more pigmented. I have never tried this primer before. The texture is creamy with a hint of purple in it. You don't need to apply much and it's easy to blend. It doesn't crease. The look of it seems unlike any other primers I have used. It's say that not only will it help your makeup stay on longer but also help brighten the eye. Yes its a good primer you could say a three in one product. What caught my interest is that fact that it's an anti aging product and who doesn't love that concept?! Worth trying ladies and I will be buying this product as soon as my free sample is all gone! Thanks


I recieved this product compliments of BeautyStat but the review is my own objective opinion. 

For more information on the Korres products please visit www.korresusa.com

Thanks to BeautyStat for giving me the opportunity to try a great product.

1 comment:

  1. I love Korres! We just recently had a brand training on their products & the Quercetin & Oak got me sold!

    ReplyDelete